Does your poppy keep falling off? Some poppy hacks!
- Take the eraser out of a mechanical pencil and place on the bottom of the pin. This should anchor it.
- Don’t have a pencil? Take a bit of clay and add a piece to the bottom of the pin. This, too, will anchor it.
- No clay? No problem. A plain, old earring backing will work just as well.
- Feeling patriotic? Ditch the pin it came with and poke a miniature Canada flag pin right through the centre of the poppy. Add the backing, and your poppy will not be going anywhere.
- Buy more than one and keep them on your desk at work, in your car or by the door
Remembrance Day is Saturday November 11th.