Want to REALLY spoil your Valentine this year? You’ll have to head to Fairmont Dubai. For the whopping price tag of AED85,000 (around US$23,000), you can have what’s possibly the most luxurious Valentine’s Day experience ever. The package includes:
- A stretch limo pick-up followed by a helicopter ride over Dubai
- A stay in a two-storey Imperial Suite
- Private butler with a bouquet of 100 red roses and a diamond jewellery set worth over AED15,000 ($4000)
- Professional makeover
- Seven-course meal created by the personal chef, served on the hotel’s rooftop and accompanied by a live violinist
- Next morning- champagne breakfast in bed
- Afternoon – 40-minute flight on board a seaplane followed by a massage
- Private yacht with more champagne,
- Another dinner in the evening and
- Gourmet breakfast buffet to finish things off.
Bookings have to be made prior to 10 February.