Even if you don’t follow football, you’re probably going to a Super Bowl party, it’s just what people do. If you don’t want to be totally lost, I got you covered. Here’s some background information, and hey maybe you can impress a guy with a football fact.
1. The Patriots win ALL. THE. TIME. (5 Super Bowl wins since 2002). It isn’t even fair anymore…
2. Tom Brady is pretty old for a quarterback (40 years)… still looks like he’s 20, though
3. Super Bowl 51: Patriots vs. Falcons
- The Patriots were down 28-3 with about 2 minutes left in the third quarter. The Patriots made a huge comeback and won the game.
4. The Eagles’ quarterback Carson Wentz had crazy stats during his rookie season, last year. After leading the Eagles to an 11-2 record this year, he tore his ACL.
5. The Eagles’ backup quarterback Nick Foles will be starting in the big game.
6. The 2004 Super Bowl halftime show (Nipplegate). In case you don’t remember, Justin Timberlake exposed Janet Jackson’s boobie.
All in all, unless you’re a die hard Patriots fan, cheer for the Eagles.