Have you noticed any little houses around the city with books in them? The Greater Sudbury Public Library has put up 12 “Little Free Libraries” across the city!
They work on the honour system: ya take one, ya leave one. They’re not locked and you can access them anytime!!
Here are the locations of the Little Free Libraries:
- Outside the Valley East Public Library – 4100 Elmview Dr., Hanmer
- Valleyview Public School – 1840 Valleyview Rd.
- Coniston Little Library – 16 2nd Ave, Coniston
- Larchwood Memorial United Church – 15 Douglas Cres., Dowling
- Chelmsford Valley District Composite School – 3594 ON-144, Chelmsford
- Anderson Farm Museum – 550 Regional Road 24, Lively
- Brenda Drive Little Library – 399 Brenda Dr.
- James Jerome Sports Complex – 112-198 Centennial Dr
- Saint Clair Street Little Library – St. Clair St.
- John Street Garden – 458 Paris St.
- West End Little Library – 195 Eyre St S
- The Little Green Doll House – 107 Riverside Dr.
- Sudbury Farmers Market – Temporary Little Library at the Farmer’s Market each week – 233 Elgin St
- Donovan Little Library – 492 Kathleen St.