Sometimes, the only way to get through working in customer service is having a sense of humor. With that in mind, BuzzFeed has compiled a list of 22 tweets that are sure to make retail workers laugh out loud. Here are 10 of them (see full list at the link):
- Working in retail means you’ll be apologizing to customers at least 300 times a day.
- “Can I speak to your manager?” First of all, they’re gonna say the same exact thing I just told you and then we’ll talk s**t about you later.
- I could die and my job would get a ouija board and ask if I got someone to cover my shift.
- The customer is always WRONG. I’ve never known a more incorrect group of people than the customer.
- Dear customer, Just because it’s on our website, doesn’t mean we stock it in store. Also, just because your friend Brenda said we stock it, doesn’t mean we do. Brenda lies.
- Customers wanna be right soooo bad. Like, damn, go clock in since you know so much.
- I hate when you’re trying to gossip with someone at work and a customer needs serving. Can you f**king wait?
- Me: Opens drawer. Customer: Oh wait, I have a penny. Me: First of all, I don’t know how to count.
- Anyone else try to wait as long as you possibly can for your lunch break, to the brink of passing out, just so you have less work time left after?
- Said “sorry for the wait” to a customer today and she turned around and said, “No you’re not.” You know what, you’re right.
Hit the link for the rest of the full list of these hilarious tweets