Recreational marijuana is legal as of today.
Things you CAN do:
- Purchase cannabis online at the Ontario Cannabis Store www.ocs.ca
- Consume cannabis most places you can smoke tobacco (except in vehicles and boats)
- Possess up to 30 grams of dried cannabis
- Grow up to 4 marijuana plants per residence
Things you CANNOT do:
- Buy cannabis from anyone other than the OCS
- Sell cannabis
- Use cannabis under 19 years old
- Drive under the influence of cannabis
- Consume cannabis at the work place, indoor spaces (business, hospitals, restaurants) on city property ( parks, beaches, arenas, pools, sports fields, transit stations), in common areas of apartment or condo buildings, anywhere children gather (schools, playgrounds, child care centers) on or near restaurant bar patios.